About Mark Pestronk
Mark has 39 years' experience in advising travel
agencies and other travel companies in travel-industry
matters. He is one of the few attorneys in the world
whose practice is solely devoted to travel-industry
Mark concentrates his law practice in nine main areas:
1. GDS contracts
2. Other travel-technology contracts
3. Agency mergers and acquisitions
4. Travel supplier contracts
5. Government and corporate-travel matters
6. Group and incentive contracts
7. Client disclaimers and releases
8. ARC and IATAN matters
9. Employment and independent-contractor contracts
Mark also provides advice in these related areas:
1. Agency evaluations in connection with sale of
business, estate planning,
divorce, and partnership split.
2. Agency joint ventures
3. Stockholders' agreements
4. Government proposals and protests
5. Corporate travel proposals and policy
Mark is the weekly legal columnist for Travel Weekly,
the travel industry's leading trade publication.
Mark is a popular speaker at industry conventions
and has given seminars for ASTA, American Express,
Travel Weekly, Travelsavers, Radius, Hickory, Carlson,
Travel Leaders, GBTA and Uniglobe.
A native of New York City, Mark holds a bachelor's
degree from Johns Hopkins University in international
relations, a master's degree from Johns Hopkins
School of Advanced International Studies, and a law
degree from Georgetown University.
Mark is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the
District of Columbia Bar.
Mark is also one of the top all-time money winners on
the TV game show "Jeopardy!".
|910 17th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20006
Mark's Latest Travel