Law Offices of Mark Pestronk, P.C. -- The Travel Law Office
About Mark Pestronk
Mark has over 40 years' experience in advising travel
agencies and other travel companies in travel-industry
matters. He is one of the few attorneys in the world whose practice is solely
devoted to travel-industry concerns.
Mark concentrates his law practice in nine main areas:
1. Advising and representing buyers or sellers in travel acquisitions
2. GDS contracts
3. Other travel-technology contracts
4. Travel supplier contracts
5. Government and corporate-travel matters
6. Group and incentive contracts
7. Client disclaimers and releases
8. ARC and IATAN matters
9. Employment and independent-contractor contracts
Mark also provides advice in these related areas:
1. Agency evaluations in connection with sale of business, estate planning,
divorce, and partnership split.
2. Agency joint ventures
3. Stockholders' agreements
4. Government proposals and protests
5. Corporate travel proposals and policy
Mark is the weekly legal columnist for Travel Weekly, the travel industry's
leading trade publication.
Mark is a popular speaker at industry conventions
and has given seminars for ASTA, American Express, Travel Weekly,
Travelsavers, MAST, Radius, Hickory, Carlson, Travel Leaders, and GBTA.
A native of New York City, Mark holds a bachelor's degree from Johns Hopkins
University in international relations, a master's degree from Johns Hopkins
School of Advanced International Studies, and a law degree from Georgetown
Mark is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the District of Columbia Bar.
Mark is also one of the top all-time money winners on the TV game show